Sunday, March 21, 2010

Stretching it out


Today I was looking to do a longer road ride with bobby (bit easier pace). I couldn't get in touch with him so i went with Alex (fastest girl i have met on a bicycle and running) and Brian (afore-mentioned super guru) to do a climbing day. We went to Sperryville and rode UP to Skyline and over into Luray. Ate a pretty good lunch and then rode south of town. After getting blasted by the wind on the way out of town we turned around at the 25 mile mark. The wind and hills pushed us back into town so fast, I felt like a super hero. I Passed a local walking along the road and threw the Hi-5 and the sting of the 30 mph impact was so great. The climb out of town was tough but the downhill was fast and fun. 50 miles. It was cool and my 2nd longest ride so far. my legs hurt




No comments:

Post a Comment